Life used to be a series of novelties, self-indulgences and mistakes.
Now in my thirties, it’s about patience, sacrifice and growth.
The challenge is making sure the patience is born out of passion; the sacrifice out of love for something greater and growth out of mistakes new and old.
Reminder to self –
- Don’t get too caught up with movies – they are simply a romp through someone else’s dream.
- Good music is all I need to make my own dreams.
- Sufjan Stevens and David Gray help me slip through the fold of the mundane.
- Keep singing, for God and myself.
- Live, breathe, love whatever is in front of you.